Friday 27 June 2014

Northumberland

Amazing sandstone with amazing weather
Donald cruising at Bowden Doors
With a little mixed forecast in Scotland, Donald and I decided to nip over the border and find some sunshine at Northumberland.  I have been her before when I was younger and really keen to get back knowing what I know now (and being able to hold on a little longer).  We visited Bowden Doors, Kyloe and Callerheus over the 3 days climbing around 50 routes in various different styles.  Donald brought his big cams so we spent some time climbing very wide cracks, something I am not very good at and demonstrated a complete lack of skill which left Donald crying with laughter.


Donald soloing

Donald on an E4, ger in touch to find out what happened next! ;)

Donald finally got hold of the camera and took a photo of me

No comments: