Friday 20 June 2014

Super Skye

Mark and Dan ready for action
Dan enjoying summit views
Another two super days work on Skye covering all the Munro's in the Southern end of the Cuillin and up to the In Pinn.  I was out with Mark and Dan and working for Skye guides.  Day one was the nicest so we hit Sgurr Mhiconnic and followed with a peaceful ascent of the In Pinn.  We shared no summit with anyone and passed only a couple of people which was a lovely chance from the masses I sometimes encounter on the Pinn.  Day two was a little overcast and a wee damp so it was ideal for the southern end finishing on Sgurr Alasdair.  It was a great couple of days and get me fit and ready for a weekend of wedding celebrations.  I shall allow myself some beer and champagne.  For these two days I was working for Skye Guides.


In Pinn happiness





No comments: