Monday 23 June 2014

Tower Ridge and the CMD arete

Today I was back out with Graham, a client who I was out with last year and wanted to do some climbing on Ben Nevis.  Tower Ridge was the obvious option and was a route Graham has had his eye on for a while.  Fortunately another lovely day and not another soul on the ridge, or on the north side as far as we could see.  I don't know how many times I have done Tower Ridge but I never get bored of it.  Always interesting and exciting all the way to the top and everyone responds to the difficulties in their own way.  On the top was a different story, lots of folk shouting, smoking and falling over.  We thought lets head for Carn Mor Dearg, a Munro Graham hadn't done...and some peace away from the crouds.  Another great day and now for a few days off.  No pictures today.

No comments: