Sunday 5 July 2015

Trad, indoors and sport

Glen Clova
Over the last 3 days I have been making the most of my days off with some great days climbing with Uisdean.  East was on the agenda as West was our choice last month.  After deliberating over forcasts, we ended up at Glon Clova, a crag I havent been to but super keen to get back.  Every route we did was brilliant and I super keen to get back there with a bit more time.  Unfortunately the weather didn't hold for us so the following day we went to Ratho.  Never a disappointing day at Ratho, get to get a huugggeeee work out and get totally pumped.  Day 3 we headed to the brilliant sport wall of Dunkeld where we got Back onto Hamish Ted's to see if we could remember the route.  Just about managed it on my last red point but no cigar!  Next time.


Special Uisdean

Uisdean crushing

No comments: